The Whisky No.9 MCX “monster cross” fork brings extra-wide tires to your drop-bar bike. How wide? The MCX accommodates tires up to 700c x 51mm or 650b x 61mm (that’s 2.4-inches). A relatively short 415mm axle-to-crown minimizes the geometry effects of a larger fork, and a 51mm offset improves toe clearance with large tires or fenders. The design draws from our CX forks, with lightweight carbon construction, a 12mm thru axle, and flat-mount brakes. Three-Pack mounts, dynamo cable routing, and fender mounts (700c x 45mm tire clearance with fender) add versatility for bikepackers and gravel riders.
- 12 x 100mm thru-axle
- Designed for flat mount disc brakes
- Hidden, removable fender mounts
- 700c x 51mm or 650b x 61 mm max tire size
- ASTM Condition 2 - For off-road riding and jumps less than 12-inches
- Includes thru axle and Whisky Parts Co. compression plug
|100 x 12mm / Black / 700c||708752323711||FK0513||210000036250|