- Yokozuna inserts feature Scott-Mathauser generation x compounds - Legendary Scott-Mathauser brake shoes have been the Standard in brake performance for decades - Salmon color compound: feature an Updated iron-oxide formula for superior stopping power in all conditions. Provide excellent braking without the abrasiveness of other severe condition brake pads - Black color compound: Features a softer Gen-x compound for Great all-weather braking. Slightly less stopping power than the Salmon but has greater modulation
TRP Carbon Rim brake pads are specifically designed for carbon rim braking surfaces. - High performance brake pads - Carbon rim compound - Fits all TRP road brakes, InPlace cartridges, Shimano and Shimano compatible road cartridges - Color: Brown - Sold in sets of 2 pads (one wheel)
$74.99 - $79.99
The Spyre is a mechanical disc brake that offers superior performance with incredibly easy setup. This is a dual-piston-actuated mechanical disc brake caliper that provides precise clamping force. This translates into even pad and rotor wear, because the rotor does not need to flex to one side during braking. We added a simple cable barrel adjuster to make fine-tuning easy. All of this in an incredibly thin 40mm, 146g package that works with any drop bar levers on the market. Rotors and adapters are sold separately. For tandem bikes, we recommend the Spyre caliper paired with our 2.3mm thick rotors. This will give optimum stopping performance for you and your partner. SPECIFICATIONS - Weight: 154g per caliper - Dual-sided actuation - Works with ALL cable-actuated road levers. Compressionless (linear strand) housing is highly recommended - Comes with TRP ultra-grippy semi-metallic pads - Calipers are compatible with Shimano M525/M515 pads - 160mm rotors recommended on front wheel - Rotors, adapters, and flat mount mounting bolts sold separately - All flat mount calipers being mounted to the fork require the FF-5 Front Flat Mount 140/160mm adapter - Sold as a caliper only
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •Aluminum construction •2.5 finger •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •171g pair •SHIMANO Equivalent BL-R550 / BL-3500
• Compatible with many older caliper brakes • Flat top design metal pad holder • All weather pad compound
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Offset Post • Black • 70mm
• Compatible with most cantilever and u-brake systems • Hex nut type • All weather compound
• 107mm arch for better clearance with mud guard • Updated rubber boots secure attachment to lead pipe • Strong braking power with excellent braking control • Cartridge shoe holder • Color options: Black, Silver
Shimano Altus hydraulic disc brake and lever sets feature an entry-level design that's ideal for beginner riders and riders with smaller hands. - The brake lever's versatile design matches numerous bike styles - Braking power is adjusted for entry-level riders - Pre-bled brakes for easy, quick, and clean installation
$15.99 - $18.99
Shimano Altus BR-CT91 cantilever brakes offer confident and reliable braking at a convenient price point. - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Brake Mount Type: Canti Studs - Material: Aluminum - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Weight: 204g
The Shimano BR-R353 is a compact V-brake designed for road bikes. The curved arm offers tire clearance while the compact arch size is compatible with flat handlebar road bikes. - Compact arch size 90mm for proper braking power - Bending curve shape for tire clearance - Compact looking - Compatible with road brake lever for Flat Handle/Pavement bike - Not compatible with Shimano dual-control shift/brake levers
$34.99 - $38.99
Shimano's BR-R451 Road Brake Calipers feature a sleek, minimalist design while providing excellent stopping power when you need it. - Compatible with STI and brake levers that are Super SLR enabled (Dura Ace Di2 7970, Dura Ace 7900, Ultegra Di2 6770, Ultegra 6700, 105 5700, Tiagra 4600) - Light action and accurate brake power - Adjustable toe-in brake shoes - Use of these calipers with standard SLR enabled STI and brake levers results in a "mushy" brake response - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR - Brake Mount Type: Mid Reach Caliper (47mm - 57mm) - Brake Position: Front - Defined Color: Black - Pad Type: Cartridge
Power, control, and all-weather performance, Shimano embraces these trends in a big way with their CX77 Mechanical Disc Brakes. Why go disc? They're provide predictable stopping power, whether it's rain, shine, across-town commute, or total cyclocross madness. A post-mount design and independently adjustable brake pads simplify setup and let you tune the brakes to suit your riding style. These calipers are compatible with the short-pull brake levers found on almost every road and 'cross bike.
$29.99 - $38.99
Aluminum spider center lock rotor mount system - Includes standard type rotor lockring - For use with resin or metal pads - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub - 160, 180, and 203mm rotors available - 12g lighter than SM-RT62
$19.99 - $25.99
The Shimano Deore SM-RT54 disc brake rotors provide exceptional stopping power in all riding conditions. Shimano's Center Lock mounting system makes installing and removing rotors quick and easy thanks to the spline mount and lockring design. - Includes standard rotor lockring - External-type rotor lockring required when installing onto 15/20mm axle hubs (sold separately) - For use with resin pads only
Shimano's XT Ice-Tech rotors utilize their patented Center Lock mounting system for super quick and easy mounting. These rotors use an aluminum core with steel outer plates to better control the temperature of the braking surface. This means quieter braking and, more importantly, less fade on long downhill sections and improved pad life. The various sizes give you total freedom of choice over the delicate balance of power versus weight.
Shimano G04S metal disc brake pads. - Fits XTR BR-M9000, BR-M9020, BR-M985, XT BR-M8000, BR-M785, SLX BR-M666, Alfine BR-S700 and BR-R785, BR-RS785 road disc calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Ventilated steel backing plate for improved heat dispersion - Backing Plate Material: Steel - Compound: Metal
- Pair of J-Type disc brake pads with fins, for 1 caliper - Available with resin or metallic compound - Fits 2-piston SLX and XT calipers from 10 to 12 speed groups and 10 or 11 speed XTR brakes - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade during long, technical dowhnill stretches - Longer lasting than G-type pads - Interchangeable with F-Type and G-Type pads - Includes spring and pin
- Adjustable Reach: Yes - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Hydraulic Hose Length: 1000/1700 - Adjustable Contact Point: No - Hydraulic Fluid Type: Mineral Oil - Weight: 418 g
$14.99 - $32.99
Shimano Sora BL-R3000 Road Brake Levers - Design to seamlessly function with SL-R3000 - Brake lever is compatible with a wide variety of brake calipers - Not compatible with linear-pull brakes - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull
$42.99 - $53.99
- XT-grade 6-bolt rotor - Stainless steel braking surface for long lasting durability - Cutouts help with mud clearing and cooling - Large forged alloy spider supports rotor surface, increasing rigidity and heat dissipation while reducing weight - Comes complete with mounting hardware
$14.99 - $19.00
Serfas' BPS-100 Shimano Compatible Pads are functional and stylish, too. The triple compound pad cleans as it eliminates squeaks. Plus, the powder-coated finish adds a polished look. All hardware is included for easy installation.
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Cantilever Brake provides quality stopping power on a budget for cyclocross and touring bikes. It features forged aluminum construction and a spring tension adjuster for easy set up.
$30.99 - $39.59
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Classic Road Caliper offers excellent braking power for road bikes. A dual pivot design provides solid stopping power and the forged aluminum construction keeps the weight low. A variety of reaches ensure proper fitment and the vast array of colors and finishes let you match your ride, or add an accent.
The 1999 brake kit is a lightweight alloy brake kit perfect for those rebuilding that old BMX bike they found at a garage sale. This kit includes a brake cable, universal brake caliper, front and rear pivot bolts, alloy brake lever and all necessary hardware. Features - Side pull style brake - Works with front or Rear - Includes brake, lever, and cable - 13.8 oz
9 Series Disc Brake Pads - One piece connected back plate - Comfort compound offers greater modulation and longer wear life than the Performance compound, but less power - Pair of disc brake pads for one MT5, MT7 caliper
Magura hs33/hs11 sleeve nut bag of 10 - Small parts used to install hydraulic hose for Magura disc brakes. - Compatible with Campagnolo H11 brake/shift levers
Magura olives (compression ferrule) bag/20 - Small parts used to install hydraulic hose for Magura disc brakes. - Compatible with Campagnolo H11 brake/shift levers
- The Storm HC rotor is designed for extreme use and unparalleled braking performance under high braking forces.
These are excellent replacements for Campagnolo brakes of the Classic Nuovo Record era (1970s-80s.) They also fit Mafacn and other shoe holders. The dovetail fitting is 12mm wide, 9mm at the narrow section. Overall length, 40mm. - Black - Kool-Stop's standard compound which is great for all weather conditions, but designed for dry condition riding. - Salmon - Kool-Stop's most famous Salmon compound is also one of our most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry. - Sold in packages of four
Page 1 of 8 Next page