Hayes Radar disc brake mineral oil system - Crosshair disc brake adjustment system allows you to quickly and accurately align your calipers with a hex key set screw - Tooled reach adjust - 22mm caliper pistons - Split lever clamp for easy installation and removal
$25.00 - $30.00
Hope X2 2-Piston Disc Brake Pads. • Organic: Softer compound than sintered, works better in dry conditions,but wears faster • Sintered: high-graphite compound; best for wet-weather durability
The Shimano Deore XT BR-M8100 disc brake caliper features 2 pistons for powerful braking. - The BR-M8100 2-piston brake caliper is optimized for cross country riding styles - Finned pads help to keep brakes cool - One Way Bleeding technology allows for easy maintenance - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Rotor Included: No - Hydraulic Fluid Type: Mineral Oil - Pad Compound: Metallic
$6.95 - $7.99
Replacement inserts for Shimano cartridge v-brake pads - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Green: designed for ceramic coated rims - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
$60.00 - $119.00
As a front lever for your Rival 1 set-up, or paired for single speed adventures, the new Rival brake lever features the same ErgoFit ergonomic design introduced on SRAM RED but delivered in a sleek, forged aluminum offer. SRAM Reach Adjust feature brings near universal fit for riders. - Weight: 260 grams per lever (no cables) - Lever Material: Aluminum - Finish: Black - Adjustment: Reach Adjust
Prime Comp brakes feature tool-free reach adjust and a predictable, linear lever throw for better control across a variety of trails. - Leverage increases throughout the stroke, for better modulation and higher power at the end - Crosshairs Alignment system allows precise adjustment of caliper position - Improved tool-free reach adjustment providing a fixed mechanical advantage regardless of lever position
- Cable actuated dual piston mechanical disc brake caliper - "Plug and Play" post mount caliper for improved braking performance over single piston designs - Dual piston brake pad actuation prevents rotor deformation - Suitable for both front and rear wheel use - Available in both a Road/Cross/Gravel version, as well as an MTB specific design - Tool free adjustment - Includes mounting hardware and IS adapter - Uses Origin8 disc brake pad models 120386/120269/120289
• Rigid CNC'd one piece caliper • E4 caliper uses 4x16mm phenolic pistons to give more usable power • Tech 3 lever offers 5% more power compared to our previous lever • Ergonomic lever design to fit around other handle bar items • The Tech 3 lever is directly compatible with Shimano I-Spec shifters.
- Brake Pad Types: G02S Resin, J02A Resin (G04S Metal, J04C Metal) - Average Weight: 418.8g
$63.99 - $66.99
Shimano 105 BR-R7070 Ice Tech Disc Brake Caliper Flat Mount Utilizing Shimano’s lightweight and sleek flat mount design, the BR-R7070 hydraulic disc brake caliper features premium stopping power and aerodynamics for road applications. The new SM-RT70 rotor offers Ice Technologies construction for excellent heat management for confident performance on the longest descents. - Increased rider control in all conditions - Sleek Flat Mount design integrates seamlessly into a road bike’s aero profile - Ceramic pistons - Recommended brake lever: ST-R7020, ST-R7025 - Recommended rotor: SM-RT70 - Caliper fixing bolt (4 mm) made of steel - Application: Cyclocross, Gravel, Road - Brake Type: hydraulic, 2 pistons - Hydraulic Fluid: mineral oil - Hose: SM-BH90 (not included)
SRAM's Force Pad & Holder includes SwissStop pads for excellent braking. The holder design makes it easy to switch pads—meaning this system is great for road and cyclocross bikes alike!
$11.99 - $21.99
Jagwire's Road Pro Inserts (Campagnolo) are a nice upgrade for Campagnolo sidepull brakes. They're made of Jagwire's Pro Series compound in three versions for excellent stopping power in all conditions and with aluminum and carbon rims. Choose from Friction Fit and Click Fit for Campagnolo regular and Skeleton brakes respectively.
- Replacement pads for Campagnolo Super Record 11-speed groups - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Salmon: aggressive compound for wet weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping - Triple: Kool-Stop's most aggressive compound combination for controlled braking in all conditions - Carbon - Kool-Stop's original carbon compound which works great for most carbon wheels but will wear quicker on fast steep descents. - Carbon 2: updated formula for carbon rims, withstands steep descents with reduced wear
$188.99 - $379.99
- The Best Balance Between Rigidity, Weight And Stopping Power - More Predictable, Linear Braking Curve - Clear Contact Feeling With Better Linearity - Stabilizer Added Between Axles Work - Sleek Design - Less Gap Between Each Arms - Comfortable Riding With Wider Tire On Rough Road - Better Clearance With Wider Tire - Compatible With 28C Tire Size
Characteristics: - smooth feel in the brake lever - predictable and progressive brake power - very high durability - consistently quiet operation Fits: SRAM - HRD - eTap HRD - Level Ultimate,TLM
Complete replacement master cylinder assemblies for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes.
- One piece forged body with cable adjusting barrel - Black anodized with laser etched graphics - Includes 160mm L-series rotor - Adapters sold separately - Weight does not include rotor or adapter - Caliper: 74mm - Rotor: 160mm - Weight: 195g
When you choose to ride, advancement means having a group that’s always ready. Apex 1 is that group. As a left lever for your Apex 1 setup, or paired for single speed adventures, the Apex mechanical brake lever features the same ErgoFit ergonomic design introduced on SRAM RED but delivered in a sleek, forged aluminum offer. - ErgoFit design from SRAM RED improves grip and finger wrap - Reach Adjust for a perfect fit - Durable, forged aluminum lever blade with laser texture for a positive touch
Replacement hydraulic brake caliper assembly for Hayes Dyno Comp and Sport brakes.
High performance Kevlar, Ceramic, Brass and resin composite material. Provides excellent brake power with minimal effort at the brake lever. Performance is consistent in both wet and dry conditions and pad life is excellent. High quality springs included with every set (where applicable). Fits: Avid - Elixir 9,7,5,3,1,CR,R SRAM - XX - XO - DB 5,3,1 - Level TL,T,Level
• Aluminum backing with extended cooling fins help regulate brake system temperature • High performance organic compound
• Replacement hoods for road brake levers with traditional, non-aero cable routing • Soft, tacky rubber for a sure grip • Available in black or brown
Shimano H03C Metal Disc Brake Pads keep you in control in any conditions with cooling fins for those endless, grin-inducing descents.. - Fits Saint BR-M820 and Zee BR-M640 calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Aluminum radiator cooling fins increase pad life and reduce brake fade
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
$15.99 - $25.99
These disc brake pads fit a variety of SRAM and Avid brakes and offer industry leading brake compounds for consistent, confident performance. - Low noise, high performance semi-metallic compound lasts longer than resin - Steel backing plate
Hope 5mm Standard Hose Kit with Fittings for Hope Brake
Kool-Stop's C89 Series insert pad was designed to fit in Campagnolo 8 and 9 speed group systems. Also fits Shimano Dura Ace BR-7400 and BR-7403. Features: Patented Plow Tip Water Grooves Dove Tail fit Rim Friendly Compounds Black - Kool-Stop's standard compound which is great for all weather conditions, but designed for dry condition riding. Salmon - Kool-Stop's most famous Salmon compound is also one of our most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry. Dual - A fusion of Kool-Stop's two finest compounds which will give superb braking in all weather conditions. This combination produces a more controlled smooth stop!
SRAM's S-700 Shift Lever w/Hydraulic Disc Brake delivers pro-level shifting performance, excellent ergonomics, and the power and modulation of hydraulic disc braking. Feel the ergonomics and response of SRAM’s DoubleTap shifting as you drop a gear for that grueling climb or ratchet through the 10 speeds in that frantic sprint finish. Once you give the brake lever a squeeze, all that great shifting seems like icing on the cake. You’ll instantly notice that the hydraulic disc brake requires less hand force than a traditional cable-pull brake, and provides incredible power and modulation that makes every road or cross ride better.
$29.99 - $30.99
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Classic Road Caliper offers excellent braking power for road bikes. A dual pivot design provides solid stopping power and the forged aluminum construction keeps the weight low. A variety of reaches ensure proper fitment and the vast array of colors and finishes let you match your ride, or add an accent.
- Lightweight 1-piece, co-molded pad design - Advanced alloy rim braking compound provides superior performance in both dry and wet conditions - Fully integrated angle adjustment - Automatic toe-in alignment - Length of Pad: 70mm - Compound: All Weather - Pad Color: Black - Hardware Color: Black
$10.50 - $11.20
Braking can be fun by adding a pair of real Vans Brake Shoes. Available in assorted colors. Features: - Rim friendly compounds - Threaded steel post - Steel hardware Specifications: - Weight per pair: 56.9 grams - Overall length: 46.1mm - Pad contact width: 13.1mm
- Disc brake adapters for Magura 74mm disc brake calipers - IS: 51mm International Standard, PM: 74mm Post Mount
Kool-Stop has formulated a new compound with their Continental line of brake pads specifically for composite wheels. They have color matched and fine tuned the perfect compound for Skyway Tuff Wheels! Features: - Special "mag-friendly" compound works great on ALL composite mag wheels - Strongly suggest using the same color brake pad as the mag wheels that you will be using these on! - These are made just like "back in the day" with a small threaded post. Will fit all old-school style caliper brakes. May not work on all V-brakes, however! - Sold in pairs/ 2 pcs. - Rim friendly
Install Cane Creek's Ergo Stoker Levers on your stoker bars and give your co-pilot a comfortable place for their hands. The ergonomic design ensures long haul comfort.
Keep your disc brakes working great with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Disc Brake Pads. They have a high-performance semi-metallic compound and lightweight aluminum backing plates to keep the weight low, making them perfect for cross-country riding. These are the correct replacement pads for most Magura disc brakes.
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Hayes) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
Improve your braking in dry and wet conditions with Origin-8's Pro-Force Threaded-Post Pad Set. They fit most linear-pull (also called "direct-pull") brakes and boast a grippy dual-compound material with channels to shed water for excellent performance and long life. They are also designed to reduce noise.
Origin-8's Mini Trigger Lever is a cold forged-aluminum brake lever made for the right side of the handlebars and best suited for tight-bend BMX and riser bars. It has a short lever, a screw for adjusting the reach, an aluminum adjustment barrel, and it comes in many colors to customize your rig.
Origin-8's one-stop-shop ATB V-brake Kit has all you need to stop your bike: levers, cables, housing, and brakes. For easy installation and set-up, the forged aluminum brakes feature dual spring tension adjustment while the levers sport reach adjustment.
Origin-8's Power V-Type Levers are a great choice for linear-pull (also called "direct-pull" and "V-Brakes") and mechanical-disc brakes. They are made of light and tough forged aluminum with Kraton rubber inserts for improved control and comfort every time you hit your brakes. Plus they have built-in reach adjustment and barrel adjusters for easy brake fine-tuning, too.
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Centered post
•Side pull brake •Aluminum construction •Brake only •66-95mm
•Mountain and road touring cantilever design •Forged aluminum construction •Linear spring with quick tool adjust •185g each
No shortcuts were taken when Niels Albert, a four-time World-Cyclocross Champion, was given free-rein to design his ideal cross brake for Belgium’s infamously harsh conditions. The resulting masterpiece is TRP’s RevoX Carbon cantilever brake. Built specifically for use with road-style levers, these canti’s deliver a crisp, confident feel every time you tap the brakes. The twin-plate carbon fiber arms provide exceptional stiffness, optimal leverage, and considerable weight savings. And, with plenty of built-in tunability like the dual spring tension adjusters, integrated barrel adjuster, and TRP’s Inplace Adjust pad holders, achieving the perfect brake-pad contact point is easy. Should you find yourself powering through Belgianesque course conditions, rest assured that the RevoX will shed mud and deliver stopping power—after all, it was made for this kind of torture.
In the pursuit of pure downhill speed, there's only one brake to choose: Shimano's Saint Hydraulic Brake Levers. Short pivot Servo-Wave Levers provide excellent pad clearance, faster pad engagement, and 20% more braking power than previous designs. And, free stroke adjustment lets you dial in lever travel for customized brake performance. Single-finger levers feature incredible ergonomics and a dimpled surface for sure grip on your next descent. Tool-free reach adjustment fits these levers to your hands and riding style, so total control will never be far from your hands. These levers are I-Spec compatible so you can keep handlebar clutter to a minimum.
Shimano's XTR Trail Disc Brake Levers are powerful and ergonomic. They feature Servo-Wave technology which means quick brake engagement and excellent modulation. Wide, short levers feature tool-free reach adjustment so you can customize the fit for a totally dialed fit. Caliper, hose, mineral oil, and rotor sold separately.
- MC bodies are bare (no guts, reservoir, lever, etc.) - Stroker Series bodies come with bar clamp and bolts
Road Sport pads feature a quality replaceable pad insert for easy maintenance. - Color: Red - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard
$64.99 - $69.99
Elite CR1 vented rotors provide a wealth of heat management features for consistent braking performance at every speed. - Aluminum cooling fins draw air past braking surface for better heat management and improved braking performance - Stainless steel braking surface - 6-bolt alloy spider - Pad Compatibility: all pad compounds - Rotor Type: two piece
Dual piston "plug and play" caliper designed to boost the performance of mechanical disc brake systems. - Cable driven mechanism actuates the caliper`s hydraulic pistons for increased brake response and power - Suitable for both front and rear wheel use - Available in both a Road/Cross/Gravel version, as well as an MTB specific design - Uses Origin8 disc brake pad models 120385/120268/120288 (each sold separately) - Tool free adjustment - Includes mounting hardware and IS adapter
Replacement brake hoods for Origin8 Classique Sport road levers
- Includes everything needed to mount hex nut style (non-recessed) caliper brakes - Model: Front
Shimano Ultegra R8010 direct mount seat stay rear break caliper. - Direct mount brake - Direct brake mounts connect directly to the frame to reduce redundant parts and increase overall braking performance - Sleek design - Narrower gap between arms - Wider clearance with larger tire sizes - Compatible with wider 28C tire size - Model Number: BR-R8010-RS - Series: Ultegra - Brake Type: Direct mount type - Average Weight: 172 grams
- 70mm universal brake pad inserts for Origin8 Vise MTB cartridge brake pads - Advanced alloy rim braking compound provides superior performance in both dry and wet conditions - Automatic toe-in alignment - Cantilever and V-brake compatible - Brand Compatibility: Universal - Length of Pad: 70mm - Pad Color: Black
- 55mm brake pad inserts for Origin8 Vise road cartridge brake pads - Advanced alloy rim braking compound provides superior performance in both dry and wet conditions - Automatic toe-in alignment - Length of Pad: 55mm - Compound: All Weather
Replacement master cylinder pivot pin for Hayes hydraulic disc levers
Replacement levers pivots pion kit for Hayes hydraulic disc levers
The SRAM Level brake levels the playing field with power and reliability stuffed into a lightweight package. This is a no-nonsense performer, but don’t let its understated disposition fool you — Level gives you the art of braking in minimalist form. - Same proven lever technologies as Guide—piston, seals, reservoir and bladder - Compact lever body with DirectLink - Distinct contact point - Pinch clamp - Application (DB): Mountain Bike - Brake type: Hydraulic - Blade material: Aluminum - Stamped - Orientation: Right Rear - Pad type (Disc): Steel-backed organic - Bracket (Disc Brake): Direct mount DIR, Intl Std(140mm Rear,160mm Frt rotor) 0IS, Intl Std(160mm Rear,180mm Frt rotor) 20I - Hose length (mm): 1800mm, 950mm - Pistons: 2 - Piston material: Phenolic Plastic - Rotor type recommended: 1-piece G2 CleanSweep - Weight Based On: Direct Mount, 800mm hose, 160mm G2 Rotor (TARGET) - Weight (g): 430
Maximum aero-efficiency doesn’t have to mean minimum comfort. The SRAM S-900 aero brake lever’s ultra-thin, full-carbon-fiber form is shaped to slice through the air while also allowing for excellent hand fit. The addition of a return spring puts it in a class of its own. - Compatible with SRAM: RED, Force, Rival and Apex - Recommended use with SRAM Force - Carbon fiber lever - ISO 4210 compliant - see declaration of conformity for details
• Side pull design • Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing • Aluminum construction • 330 grams/set
Page 1 of 11 Next page