Quick Overview - 270 Degree High Visibility Design - Highly Adjustable Mounting System - 30 Lumens - Daytime Flash Mode - 5 Modes: 2 Solid / 3 Flash - Micro USB Rechargeable Limited Lifetime Warranty Serfas® warrants to the original purchaser that the product is free of defects in material, construction, and/or workmanship for the lifetime of the product. Battery Warranty – One Year Coverage Serfas® batteries are covered by a 1 year warranty from the original date of purchase. Features: - 30 Lumen Max Output - 4 LED Chip - Finned Lens Design Provides 270 Degree Visibility - Blue LED Charge Indicator - Daytime Flash Mode - Up To 34 Hours Runtime - Micro USB Rechargeable Specs: Solid Modes: - High – 15 Lumens / 2 hrs - Low – 6 Lumens / 6 hrs Flash Modes: - Daytime Flash – 30 Lumens / 34 hrs - High Flash – 15 Lumens / 19 hrs - Low Flash – 6 Lumens / 34 hrs - Weight: 26 Grams w/ Bracket Size: - Overall Height – 56.3mm (2.22?) - Main Cylindrical Body Width – 21.7mm (0.86?) - Widest Fin Width – 32.3mm (1.27?) - Charge Time: 2 hrs Using 500mA USB Wall Charger Product Package Contents: - (1) UTM-30 Cosmo 30 Lumen Tail Light - (1) Micro USB Charging Cable - (3 Sizes) Rubber Mounting Inserts - (3 Sizes) Rubber O-Ring Mounting Straps *Please note, flickering or pulsating observed in video is due to, “strobe effect,” a video capture phenomenon and is not representative of what is seen by the naked eye (steady shining light)*
Be your own titan of cycling safety—gear up and be seen with the compact and highly visible Serfas Titan Helmet Tail Light. With a higher up and more easily noticed helmet safety light, motorists will appreciate your improved visibility and your mother will thank you for playing it safe. It features a magnetic retention system that safely breaks away during a crash, a Last Mode Memory that remembers the last mode used when you turn the light on, and easily replaceable batteries. - Powerful magnetic helmet mount system with simple install/removal - Ultra Bright Red LED (15 Lumens Max. Output) - Weight: 18g w/ Bracket - Battery: (2x) Lithium CR2032 (Pre-Installed Batteries Included w/ Plastic Pull Tab To Activate Before First Use) - Light Body Dimensions: 29 x 29 x 20mm Modes: - Solid: High – 35 Hours (6 Lumens) / Low – 45 Hours (3 Lumens) - Flash: Daytime High Flash – 60 Hours (15 Lumens) / High Flash – 40 Hours (8 Lumens) / Low Flash – 100 Hours (3 Lumens)
Make sure you have excellent rear visibility at night with the Blinky 3. This sweet taillight aims 3 bright LEDs directionally to provide visibility from up to a mile away. Its soft-touch power switch accesses flashing or steady modes for up to 100 hours of run time on the 2 AAA batteries (included). And, it includes seatpost and seatstay mounts.
-PB power array and reflector provide visibility for up to 1 mile -Steady, Superflash and Courtesy flash modes -Ultra compact case is weatherproof, lightweight, and durable -Rear rack and seat post mounts included -Up to 150 hours of run time on 2 AAA batteries (included) -85 grams
With a dazzlingly bright 28 LED PB Power Array and three modes, this USB rechargeable light is like a Scarlet Begonia for the back of your bike. For added safety, it has a CPSC certified reflector in the lens to keep you visible when the light is off. Versatile mounting options allow you to attach it to your seat post or rear rack with the included brackets. - PB 28 LED power array and CPSC certified reflector provides steady, Courtesy & Superflash modes - FL1 Tested - Run times: 5 hrs (steady – 20 lm), 9 hrs (Courtesy – 6-18 lm) and up to 30 hrs (Superflash - 20 lm) - Provide 160-degrees of visibility - Highly visible, even in daylight - Dust and water resistance rated to IP65 standard - 700 mAh lithium polymer battery charges in 2.5 hours with micro USB cable (included) - Includes rear rack and seat post mounts plus clip mount for multiple mounting options - 65 grams
The Rojo 100 USB rechargeable bike tail light is designed to keep you safe and visible on every ride, day and night. It’s packed with up to 100 lumens of power so you’ll be sure to be noticed on your daytime rides and commutes whether you’re on the road, bike path or turning the corner downtown. Four precision engineered lighting modes let you select the perfect optimized optical output. - 2 high output Cree XB-D LEDs provide four modes for every kind of ride (Steady, Pulse, Courtesy & Superflash Turbo settings) - See the light in action here! - Tested to FL1 standards - Run times: 5 hrs (Steady – 25 lm), 10 hrs (Pulse - 50-90 lm), 12 hrs (Courtesy - 30-90 lm) and up to 15 hrs (Superflash - Turbo - 100 lm) - Provide 270° of visibility - Designed for when you ride the most…during the daytime. The Rojo 100 is engineered to be highly visible even in bright, sunny conditions - Water resistant – Don’t be worried to ride in the rain, the Rojo 100 is dust & water resistance rated to the IP66 standard - Fast recharging - 650 mAh lithium polymer battery charges in 2.5 hours with micro USB type C cable (included) - Multiple mounting options - Includes rear rack, seat post, seat stay and clip mount flexible mounting options - 48 grams
Maximize your visibility with this amazing taillight. Planet Bike's Superflash aims a one-watt Power LED plus two red LEDs for light that can be seen for up to one mile! The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable. And, the Superflash Turbo includes a bike mount and clip mount for multiple mounting options. Plus, the 2 AAA batteries (included) offer run times up to 100 hours.
Pedal confidently day or night with the TigerMoth 20-Lumen Taillight attached to your rig. Keep your eyes on the road ahead while its efficient, bright red Micro-LEDs watch your back. USB-rechargeable with simple, tool-free installation. - USB-rechargeable (charging cable included) - Features both clip-style attachment and bracket for mounting on seatpost - Runtime varies from 1.5–15 hours - 7 lighting modes - Output: 20 lumens - Extra mounting brackets sold separately - Mode memory: light automatically lights up in the last mode used - Weight: 18g
Engineered to stand out day and night, the Hotshot SL™ 50 delivers nearly twice the output of the original Hotshot™ with powerful 50 lumen flashes. Exclusive 2 button design lets you fully adjust the tempo of each flash mode to maximize motorist awareness. Every bit the road cyclist’s tail light, its power combines with an impressive 200 hours of run time to give you a large presence anytime and anywhere. (patent pending) - Powerful 50 lumens flashing - Built-in 24/7 Safety Technology® gives you a powerful selection of 6 day and night modes (Steady - Zoom - SteadyPulse® - Triple Flash - DayLightning® - Random Flash) - Freely adjust the brightness of Steady mode and the flash tempo of the flashing modes with the simple 2 button interface (patent pending) - SteadyPulse® mode features a steady beam to help motorists gauge their distance while overlapping pulses keep them alert at night - DayLightning® mode emits lightning-like flashes to highlight your presence in the brightest of daytime hours - Zoom mode signals those around you with gentle changes in brightness - USB rechargeable internal battery - Low battery indicator - Light mode memory saves the mode you're in before the light is turned off - Compact, water-resistant design weighs only 55 grams - Seat post mount included - 2:30 ~ 200 hr run time Patent pending. *Features and specs are subject to change without notice.
Take charge of the night! The HeadLux 100 USB features convenient cable-free charging with a direct USB port plug. Two super-bright 0.5W white LEDs provide up to 100 lumens with three light modes so you can see even on the darkest nights. Bi-directional tool-free mounting and removal are accomplished by a single silicone strap making it simple to use and a great value. - Max Lumens: 100 Lumens - Lamp: 2 super bright 0.5 W white LEDs - Light Housing: Engineering grade polymer - Battery: 3.7V 500mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time (approx): 3 Modes / 1.5 hr (High) / 3.3 hr (Middle) / 40 hr (Blinking) - Charging: USB port / 2 hr (approx) - Mount: Fits integrated bar/stem combo, and aero / round handlebars - Waterproof IPX 6 - Low battery indicator - Size: 6.9 x 4.3 x 2.2 cm / 2.7" x 1.7" x 0.9" - Weight: 32g / 1.13oz
Topeak's RedLite II mounts on seatposts, seat bags and seatstays. Its 4 super-bright LEDs shine through a 220-degree, wide-angle, reflective lens to alert traffic approaching from almost anywhere. The RedLite's watch-style lithium batteries (included) offer up to 100 hours of run time. Plus, you can choose from constant or blinking mode.
Charged to be seen! The TailLux 25 USB design features convenient cable-free charging with a direct USB port plug. Two super-bright LEDs provide 25 lumens and three light modes, so you can be seen up to 2km away—even on the darkest nights. Bi-directional tool-free mounting and removal are accomplished by a single silicone strap, making it simple to use on seatposts, seatstays, or Topeak bags. - Max Luminous Intensity: 25 Lumens - Lamp: 2 super bright red LED's - Light Housing: Engineering grade polymer - Battery: 3.7 V 320mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time: 3 modes / 3 hr (High) / 30 hr (Low) / 40 hr (Blinking) - Charging: USB port / 2 hr - Mounting: Fits aero or round seatposts (25.4 – 34.9mm), seatstay, and Topeak bags - Waterproof IPX 6 - Size: 6.3 x 2.7 x 2.5cm / 2.5" x 1.1" x 1" - Weight: 30g / 1.06oz (w/ mounting clip)
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Sunlite's 330 Taillight helps you be seen. It sports a 100 hour run time with a 1/2 watt 3 LED system. The housing is water resistant and it has steady and flashing modes.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstays, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes almost everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- 6 lumen LED safety light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2.5 ~ 10 hour run time per charge - Charging and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 8
- USB-rechargeable rear light with 42 COB LED chips - 7 different modes featuring two steady modes and 5 flashing settings - Innovative quick-release bracket can be attached to seat posts or helmets - Low-battery warning and integrated battery protection - Weighs only 26 grams
- Flat COB chip rear LED light with 38 individual COB chips - USB rechargeable 300 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 7 modes including a high and low setting and 5 flashing settings - Daytime flash modes enhances safety in any conditions or time of day - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (double click button to check) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Mount: seatpost - Lumens: 20
- COB style LED rear safety light in the shape of a heart - Perfect for cruisers, kids bikes or anyone that is feeling the love and desires a little extra flair on their ride - USB rechargeable with integrated low battery indicator Modes: 5 Mount: Rubber Strap Rechargable: USB Lumens: 15 Lumen Range: 1-100
- USB rechargeable 3 lumen safety light - 4 modes including 1 solid and 3 flashing settings - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment - Charging cable included
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
- 20-lumen COB chip LED tail light - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 8 lumen safety tail light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED light - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 30 - Mount: rubber strap
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 100 - Mount: Rubber strap
- 24 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 1.5 ~ 6 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable battery • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • 2 to 4.5 hour run time • Includes USB charging cable • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Water resistant
Page 1 of 5 Next page