$14.99 $29.99 50% Off
- USB rechargeable headlight producing up to 70 lumens - 4 modes including 3 solid power settings and 1 flashing mode - Low battery and charging indicator - Multi-fit rubber strap mounts to a wide variety of handlebar sizes - Steel clip included for attachment to clothing or bags
An economical and stylish starter headlight uses common AA (2x) batteries. (Batteries included) Starter SL-200 Headlight: - Side Lighting For 180-Degree Visibility - AA Battery Operation - Easy Battery Access - Universal Handlebar Bracket (Helmet, Flatbar, & Other Brackets Available) - Modes: High (200 Lumens) 5.5 Hours / Medium (75 Lumens) 11.5 Hours / Low (35 Lumens) 21 Hours / Flash (70 Lumens) 31 Hours - Runtime: Up To 31 Hours (On Flash) - Weight: 55 Grams w/ Bracket & Batteries
The Serfas E-Lume Series light line was developed to be the best on the market at the very best value. These headlights will meet and exceed their expected lumen output while offering you all the features you've come to enjoy from Serfas lighting. - Compact Lightweight Aluminum Design - Super Bright (500 Lumens) Output - Water Resistant Rating: IPX4 - 3 Level Battery Life Indicator - Last Mode Memory - Max Charges Rate of 700mA - Charges from Dead to Fully Charge in 3.25 hours (Using 700mA Rated Charger) - Solid Modes: Overdrive: (500 Lumens): 2.5 hrs, High (200 Lumens): 3.5 hrs, Medium (100 Lumens): 7 hrs, Low (50 Lumens): 14.5 hrs - Flash Modes: Daytime Flash (500 Lumens): 25 hrs, Low Flash (100 Lumens): 20 hrs - Weight: 162 Grams with Bracket - Battery: LG 1-Cell Li-Ion, 2200mAh Includes: - Micro USB Cord - Handlebar Mount
The Serfas E-Lume Series light line was developed to be the best on the market at the very best value. These headlights will meet and exceed their expected lumen output while offering you all the features you've come to enjoy from Serfas lighting. - Compact Lightweight Aluminum Design - Super Bright (650 Lumens) Output - Water Resistant Rating: IPX6 - 3 Level Battery Life Indicator - Last Mode Memory - Max Charges Rate of 1A - Charges from Dead to Fully Charge in 2.75 hours (Using 1A Rated Charger) - Solid Modes: Overdrive (650 Lumens): 2 hrs, High (400 Lumens): 3.5 hrs, Medium (200 Lumens): 5 hrs, Low (100 Lumens): 10 hrs - Flash Modes: Daytime Flash (650 Lumens): 60 hrs, Low Flash (100 Lumens): 28 hrs - Weight: 162 Grams with Bracket - Battery: LG 1-Cell Li-Ion, 2600mAh Includes: - Micro USB Cord - Handlebar Mount
The Beamer 80 was born to be an urban warrior! It's super bright to light your way night or day. This compact light provides 80 lumens of high beam power along with Superflash and Courtesy modes. It packs a big beam but is small enough to stash in your pocket between stops. - High output surface mounted LED provides high power beam along with Courtesy & Superflash modes - FL1 Tested - Run times: 6.5 hrs (80 lm), 24 hrs (Courtesy -24-72 lm) and up to 70 hrs (Superflash - 80 lm) - Provides 130° of visibility - Water resistance rated to IPX4 standard - 2 AAA batteries (included) - A3 cam mount adjusts or removes without tools - 63 grams
Planet Bike's Blaze is a commuter's dream that cuts a swath of visibility through dark, moonless nights. The Blaze boasts a Nichia half-watt white LED with a brilliant beam specifically designed not only to be seen, but also to let you see where you're going. This great light features flashing and steady modes, and a tool-free quick-release handlebar mount so you can install and remove the light in seconds. Plus, the included 2 AA batteries offer run times of up to 100 hours.
$39.99 - $49.99
Compact, durable cycling light with a machined aluminum body. It features built in cooling fins and cutouts for side visibility. Its single LED design provides up to an impressive 500 lumens of output and eight output modes—including a Daytime Flash mode. Runtime has increased by 2.5 hours for up to 20 hours. Charging is simple with an integrated cable-free USB stick. It securely straps to a variety of handlebar shapes and sizes. Specs - Max Lumens: 500 - Weight: 84g - Max Runtime: 20 hours - Recharge Time: 2:30 hours
Lezyne's KTV is a compact, high visibility safety light with two ultra-bright LEDs. Durable, waterproof construction. Super lightweight. Provides up to 70 lumens and six output/flash modes. Side visibility cutouts for 180 degrees of visibility. Versatile 2-in-1 Clip-On System straps to bars or clips to loops. Integrated USB stick for convenient cable-free recharging.
$69.99 - $79.99
A powerful, multi-purpose front light with up to 1000 lumens of output. Its machined aluminum body with cooling fins is lightweight and super-rugged. It features eight output modes, with a class-leading 1000 lumen Daytime Flash mode. With its MOR (Maximum Optical Reflection) lens, light output is optimized and evenly dispersed. Battery runtime has increased by 11 hours for up to 87 hours of runtime. And its versatile strap securely mounts to variety of bar shapes and sizes. Remote Switch compatible. Specs - Max Lumens: 1000 - Weight: 153g - Max Runtime: 87 Hours - Recharge Time: 4 Hours
Compact cycling light with a machined aluminum body. A bright, single LED system provides up to 400 lumens and a Daytime Flash mode. Battery runtime has increased by 2.5 hours for up to 20 hours of runtime. It features eight output modes and cutouts for side visibility. Charging is simple with an integrated cable-free USB stick. It securely straps to a variety of handle bar shapes and sizes. Specs - Max Lumens: 400 - Weight: 83g - Max Runtime: 20 hours - Recharge Time: 2:30
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
Ride safe and be seen at night with the high-performance helmet light. Innovative double-sided helmet-mounted light shines white facing forward and red towards the rear, and features 4 LEDs for excellent visibility. Rubber straps provide easy installation and flexible mounting options on a helmet. - Max Luminous Intensity: 140 Lumens (Front), 10 Lumens (Rear) - Lamp: 2 white high power LED’s (Front), 2 red high power LED’s (Rear) - Battery: 3.7V 680mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time (approximate): 3.3hr (High), 5.5hr (Middle), 33hr (Low), 28hr (Front: Middle / Rear: Blinking) - Charge Time (approximate): 2hr / Micro USB - Input: 5V 500mA - Lamp Housing: Injection molded polymer - Strap Mount: Fits helmet / road bike dropbar - Waterproof: IPX 6 - Low battery indicator - Size: 6.9 x 4.4 x 2cm / 2.7” x 1.7” x 0.8” - Weight: 40g / 1.41oz
Topeak's Tail Lux helmet light mounts to any helmet or Topeak bag or rack with ease. Its constant and blinking modes ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the Tail Lux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, the coin battery is included.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's HL-L380 Headlight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and 200 hours of run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- Single LED 115 lumen light - Water resistant aluminum casing - Multi-fit QR mounting bracket - 3 AAA batteries provide power for up to 18 hours - 3 modes including 2 solid, and one flashing setting
- 350 lumen XM-L LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket - 2.2 ~ 6 hour run time per charge
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 12
• Set of 1 LED white front and 1 LED red rear lights • Ultra bright Cree LEDs • Two mode (Steady and Flashing) • Batteries included (4 x CR2032) • Velcro strap universal mount
• 3 watt LED light • 2 modes (1 steady 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4xAAA batteries (included)
Headlight • 3 watt LED headlight • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4 AAA batteries (included) Taillight • 2 x 0.5 watt super bright LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady; 2 flashing) • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Uses 2 AAA batteries (included) • Water resistant
• Super bright LED • Attaches to most handlebars with included silicone strap
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 LED front and rear light set • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Micro USB rechargeable
• Water resistant black silicone body • Up to 100 hours run time • Flashing and steady modes • Each light uses 2 x CR2032 batteries (included)
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
- 20 lumen safety head light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
Sunlite's HL-K100 Headlight is a great light at a great price. It sports a super-bright Krypton bulb housed in a tough, water-resistant body so it's perfect for commuting year round. A no-tools-required quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
- 1.5 watt, 100-lumen USB-rechargeable headlight - 4 steady modes and 2 flash settings - Low-battery indicator
- 6-watt, 500-lumen USB-rechargeable headlight - 4 steady modes and 1 flash setting - Alloy LED housing - Low-battery indicator
Page 1 of 5 Next page