$3.39 - $8.99
Sunlite's Alloy Cage comes in a rainbow of colors to match your bike. It's light, holds fast and looks great.
$3.79 - $4.79
- Universal alloy water bottle cage - Hardware included - Size: 6mm
$4.59 - $5.19
• Biodegradable bottle and cap • Easy to squeeze soft plastic, soft plunger • BPA free, California prop 65 compliant • Made in the U.S.A.
The original Blackburn cage design. - Welded aluminum for lightness and strength - Aluminum construction - Budget-friendly - 47 grams
- Extra-burly welded oversized aluminum - Reinforced top to grip your bottle - 68 grams
We love cup holders in our cars so why not add one (or two) to your bike! Perfect for cruising the neighborhood and riding out-and-about town on a thirsty Thursday. Make your friends jealous and securely stash your average twelve-ounce sized beverage container within arm's reach by using this handy injection molded handlebar-mounted cup holder. - Simple one-screw universal handlebar installation w/ rubber anti-slip grip strip - Foam-padded ring inside holder bottom to alleviate beverage rattling & vibration - Center bottom condensation drain hole - Wall Thickness: 2mm - Holder Inside Diameter: 66mm - Fits a 12oz. can (US Standard)
Origin-8's Pro Lite Alloy Cage is made of light and durable aluminum and provides a secure grip on your bottles. It's perfect for all your bikes and adds a touch of class.
Sunlite's ATB Bottle Cage is made of heavier aluminum than the regular bottle cage to keep your bottle in place on bumpy rides. It's still light and looks great.
• Black cage • w/Clips • 28 ounces
$5.49 - $6.50
Cannondale's Bunny Water Bottle features a high-flow valve and an easy-squeeze design for efficient hydration. Plus, it's recyclable and dishwasher safe.
$5.50 - $6.50
Fill up Cannondale's Sonoma Water bottle with your favorite hydration and let the endorphins carry you away. With a high-flow valve and an easy-squeeze design, this bottle offers easy hydration. Plus, it's recyclable and dishwasher safe.
CatEye's nylon bottle cage is impact resistant and lightweight at just 29 grams.
$5.99 - $8.99
- Rigid alloy construction - Weighs only 65.2 grams
• Dual-density, lightweight PE and Kraton rubber bottle • Tasteless and odorless • Pull top valve • Bottle does not contain (Bisphenol A,BPA) or Phthalates • 24oz
• Extremely durable nylon composite • Road and mtb compatible • Flexible bottle retention system holds bottle firmly in place yet allows easy removal • Weight: 28 grams +/-
The Corsa is a universal cycling bottle - Food-grade squeezable polyethylene - Biodegradable and BPA free - Capacity: 550 ml
MSW PC-120 composite water bottle cages are a great value and fit standard mounting positions. The lightweight plastic is durable, and easily secures your bottle. - Lightweight, composite construction - Does not include mounting bolts - Embossed MSW logo
$6.99 - $18.99
- Saddle rail mounted cages are a great solution for triathletes or anyone looking for more bottle cage options - Model SBH-300 Aluminum adapter clamps to saddle rails for dual bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included - Model SBH-80 Steel adapter clamps to saddle rails for single bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included
$6.99 - $7.99
- Dual-density, lightweight PE, and Kraton rubber bottle - Tasteless and odorless material - Soft, rubber, high-flow pressure valve - Matte black finish with glossy black graphics - Bottle does not contain Bisphenol A (BPA) or Phthalates
• Fits bars: 22.2 to 31.8mm diameter • No-Tool quick-release mount • Anodized finish
- Expanding cup holder grips most beverage sizes - Patent pending rubber strap tensions and grips cup - Handlebar clamp adjusts to fit any bar thickness up to 35mm diameter - Stainless steel hardware
Evo's Aluminum Handlebar Cage gives you hydration right at your fingertips! It easily mounts to any bars with a 22mm clamp diameter.
Profile's Kage ensures you'll never lose your bottle again. The clever design provides a great grip and doesn’t leave ugly marks on bottles. And, the injection-molded nylon/fiberglass construction is incredibly strong and light, too!
Profile's Stryke Kage ensures you’ll never lose your bottle again. Constructed of injection-molded nylon/fiberglass, this incredibly strong cage provides a great grip and doesn’t leave marks on bottles. Plus, this cage is super light, too.
The Slidecage from SK uses fiberglass-strengthened composite construction for light weight and impact resistance. The modular cage construction allows either right-hand or left-hand bottle insertion.
$7.99 - $9.99
• Composite construction • Fits standard bottles
Origin-8's Flask Cage is the cage you need to carry your Origin-8 Flask (sold separately). It's made of durable and light aluminum to hold your Flask securely and keep it right at hand.
The Elite Fly Team is the lightest sport bottle available worldwide used by the best World Tour pro teams. Precise replicas of the bottles used in competition by the world's fastest riders: Team Sky, BMC Racing Team, Team Sunweb, Orica-Scott, MOVISTAR Team, Lotto Soudal, Equipe cycliste FDJ, Bahrain-Merida Pro Cycling Team, AG2R La Mondiale and UAE Team Emirates. - The lightest sport bottle available worldwide - Odorless, soft and durable plastic material, the result of an experimental research project by Elite - Used by the best World Tour pro teams in 2017 - Ergonomic cap and multi-material made. It guarantees an increased and easier liquid flow - Diameter: 74 mm - BPA free 550 ml
The Sunlite Side Mount Bottle Cage is perfect for full suspension bikes and smaller frames where a standard water bottle just won't fit.
XLAB's Aqua Shot Calibrated Bottle has helped athletes win world championships and it'll help you perform your best, too. This unique, time-saving racing bottle has a high-flow squeeze valve and 4-ounce gradations so you can gauge your hydration. It's made of taste-free and safe BPA-free polyethylene with a fast-flow silicone valve that seals tight as soon as you stop squeezing. The valve is also not exposed to dust or contamination. This fine bottle is dishwasher top-shelf safe, can be used with carbonated beverages and is even shaped to fit better in bottle cages.
Page 1 of 8 Next page