PREMIUM OPEN FACE HEAD & BRAIN PROTECTION
The one trail helmet you will ever need with premium head and brain protection.
A lightweight all-purpose MTB helmet for trail riding, cross country training and back country or gravel adventures. This helmet is well ventilated with maxiflow air channels and the Dri-Lex liner is washable, moisture wicking, anti-odor and breathable.
Featuring convenient sunglasses docks above the visor for easy storage on and off the bike. The MTB 3.0 Trail helmet also has the much-liked Fidlock buckle for easy use with gloves on.
The MTB 3.0 Trail helmet has a brand new Powerbridge construction design making it very safe, well ventilated and stylish. Featuring 360 Turbine Technology, the helmet is lined with turbines which are 360 °moving discs constructed from an energy-absorbing foam and material. This tech has two exclusive advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain by up to 40% and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level by up to 30%.
Ride safe, while looking and feeling cool with the MTB 3.0 trail helmet.
- PowerBridge in-molded force absorber
- Fidlock magnetic closure system
- Eyewear docking port with anti-slip function
- MaxiFlow air channels effective even at low speed
- In-molded impact foam for great energy absorption
- Maximized ventilation with 19 vents
- Removable visor with breakaway function for rotational impact force reduction
- Strap divider and fit system developed for custom fit, ease and comfort
- Soft touch and moisture wicking chin straps
- Moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner liner
- Lightweight Polymer Compound shell in three sizes
- Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078, CPSC 1203
- 360° Turbine Technology
- Reduced peak brain acceleration by up to 30% at impact speeds associated
- Reduces peak brain rotational acceleration by up to 40%
- Plastic Free Recyclable Packaging
- #S (51-55cm – 20-21 58")
- #M (55-59cm – 21 58-23 14")
- #L (59-63cm – 23 14-24 34")
|Head Measurement||20" - 21 5/8"||21 5/8" - 23 1/4"||23 1/4" - 24 3/4"|
AS/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078, CPSC 1203