- All purpose tire performs well in anything from hard pack single track to loose and loamy all mountain runs - Geometric shaped lugs provide lots of edges to grip rocks and roots
- Designed for city commuter bikes - 26 x 2.125 inch
Sunlite's Cruiser 80 are balloon-like tires with grooved tread, large air volume for shock absorption. - Bead: Wire
$19.99 - $36.99
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
• Mountain XC tire with medium-depth, directional tread suitable for road, light trail use • Size: 26 x 2.1
- Tough Tom adopted the previous Nobby Nic profile - It’s the right choice for rougher trails or for the front wheel - K-Guard - SBC
- Excellent choice for technical terrain - Tall, open center tread keeps the mud on the ground and off your tires, and grips roots and rocks while climbing - Aggressive side knobs give you the confidence to rail away
- Chilled on wild tricks and steep ramps. - The wraparound tread has great grip in half-pipes. - Special strengthening protects the sidewalls. - -02 & -03: E-50 E-Bike Certified
Improve your ride and get great flat protection with Vittoria's Randonneur tires. They sport a grippy tread pattern reinforced with Aramid fibers for long-wearing durability. And, the 60-thread-per-inch nylon casing has double shielding for enhanced puncture protection. - 430-570g (28-37mm) - Wire bead
Made to ride all day in XC and hardpack conditions. Rounded profile provides maximum side-to-side control while rolling fast. - Rounded profile provides good high-speed cornering control - Medium height knobs are spaced close enough for riding on pavement - Actual width of installed tire can vary by 6mm or more depending on inner rim width and inflation pressure - Comet tread pattern rolls well on pavement, grips well on hard pack trail and gravel road conditions
Soar is a great combination of a fast-rolling, race-oriented tire that performs equally well in XC and marathon riding in both loose and hardpack conditions. The perfect tire for a long summer day of riding in a variety of terrain. - Black MTB tread - Max fill 4.5 BAR or 65 PSI - Wire (steel) bead - 30 TPI - ETRTO: 52-559
$21.99 - $22.99
- Hybrid tire for street or light trail use - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590mm)
- Fast-rolling Cross Country mountain bike tire - Designed mainly for hardpack trails - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 770 grams (29-inch)
With a slick tread in the center and small knobs on the outside, Serfas' Deputy tire is ready to report for duty. It's made of a long-wearing rubber compound, so it's built to last.
• Urban commuter tire with Kevlar Flat Shield protection • Low rolling resistance • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.5
A robust tire with a modern look for city riding - Solid tires for town and city bikes also suitable for tarmac and gravel paths - Good traction from its large contact patch with the terrain - High reliability, best quality: gets you to where you want to go on time!
The cool design makes the RetroRIDE an eyecatcher. In a stylish brown or cream or black with completely curcumferential original profiles of the legendary Conti KKS 10. Beneath the stylish outer shell it has all qualities that make a great touring tire. Finished off with a rubber breaker belt, a tread profile that even looks grippy, and a compound that provides a long service life.
The Kross Plus Wire in K847 Tread is a great tire for any hybrid or mountain bike. - K847 Tread Pattern with SRC compound - Wire bead - Made from quality Kenda rubber
Give your mountain bike road speed with Ritchey's Tom Slick 26-inch. It's a worthy all-around training tire that features a slick center for minimal rolling resistance and grooved shoulders to shed water and debris.
Michelin's Country Dry2 offers excellent cornering grip and low-rolling resistance in hardpack conditions. The long-lasting rubber compound provides extra longevity for hassle-free use. Plus, the dry terrain tread design provides a wide footprint for added stability.
MICHELIN's Country Grip'R is a budget-minded all-around tire that really works well in most conditions. It rolls great, offers top traction and handling, and is built for long wear and puncture resistance too.
Michelin's Country Mud is a super versatile MTB tire. Tough enough for loose and rocky trails, it offers astonishing grip in slippery, wet conditions when traction is at a premium. The Country Mud features exceptional durability so you can enjoy this tire for many a ride.
Michelin's Country Race'R 29er is the perfect choice for hardpack surfaces and fast courses. It has shorter knobs in the center so it rolls fast, taller knobs on the sides that great grip in the corners and it's built for excellent durability and puncture resistance too.
Ideally suited to hardpack trails and city riding, Michelin's Country Rock offers excellent cornering grip and low-rolling resistance. The long-lasting carbon rubber compound provides extra longevity for hassle-free use.
With a split personality that allows Michelin's Country Trail to ride smooth and grip most surfaces, it's your one-stop choice for off-road function. Its tread features aggressive knob placement that grips well in both hardpack and moderate conditions. The Country Trail offers fine puncture resistance as well as a long-wearing rubber compound, too, making this a great all-around tire that you’ll appreciate for many rides to come.
Don't let terrain tell you what to do. Fit your rims with MICHELIN's Protek Cross tires and you'll be equipped for any terrain and any weather condition. 3D cutting of the tread pattern creates excellent grip in all circumstances. If you're into the idea of maximum control, easy rolling, and superb handling no matter what the weather, the Protek Cross will be right up your alley, street, dirt path, and more. Weights: 26 x 1.60 (765g) 26 x 1.85 (920g) 700 x 35c (740g) 700 x 40c (840g)
$24.99 - $49.30
If you are searching for excellent quality for intensive use, look no further than the Schwalbe Big Ben. The Big Ben has the same comfort as its elder sibling, the Big Apple, but the profile is more focused and sized down.
Mountain bike tires: there's a new boss in town. Serfas' Sheriff tire is made from a long-wearing rubber compound and features a great small-knob tread pattern to give you traction on paths, trails, and city streets as well.
$24.99 - $26.99
• The benefits of a smooth center with small side knobs
$24.99 - $29.99
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs