12- to 24-Inch
• EVA flat liner material • Resists thorns, glass, and sharp objects • Place inside tire between tube and tire
$12.49 - $14.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
• Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 3/8
$12.99 - $14.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1.75
The S-5 Black Steel Tire in K62 Tread is a great tire for any road bike. - K62 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber - ETRTO: 37-547 - Wire bead
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Size: 18 x 1.75
$14.99 - $32.39
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
- Smooth rolling center and micro tread shoulders - Directional water evacuating lines keep you upright - ISO: 507 - Bead: Wire - Weight: 771g
$15.99 - $31.99
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 540mm - 75psi
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 1/4 • ISO 547
$16.99 - $29.99
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs
$17.99 - $19.99
• Cruiser tire with large air volume for shock absorption • Wire bead
Sunlite's Street S-7 Tire is an urban tire with a raised center rib for reduced rolling resistance. - Size: 16 x 1-3/4 S-7 - ISO: 317mmm - Bead: Wire - Max PSI: 50 - Weight: 438g * Not interchangeable with tires labeled "16 x 1.75"
Kenda K126 Street tires are designed for a variety of paved road conditions while providing comfort at a economical price. Fits older Schwinn Sting Ray 20" wheels.
$19.99 - $35.09
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
$19.99 - $23.99
• Entry-level Freestyle tire with durable casing to prevent pinch flats • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.5
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
Hit the dirt jumps, flow the park and session the street, all on Maxxis' Holy Roller. The unique tread pattern makes this great tire super versatile for any type of riding.
The Current Tire has a grippy tread pattern, good shape and tire width. It's an affordable tire designed to make it easier for beginner riders to upgrade their bike and keep existing riders on their bikes. - Grippy tread pattern - Affordable high-pressure tire
Love sessioning the street, but also have an affection for ripping the dirt jumps? Then Maxxis' Holy Roller is your tire. The inverted tread design hooks up equally well on the pavement and on the dirt. And, the single-ply casing keeps the weight down for easy pedaling. - Weight: 525g (1.75), 610g (1.85)
A classic knobby version of the Aitken signature tire. Traditionally a more dirt-specific tire but the tire’s fast rolling center tread allows it to be used on all terrains. - 20 × 2.35 only Single ply casing
Mike Aitken's popular signature tires for street and dirt. Ideal for use at high speeds. - 20 × 2.25, and 20 x 2.45 Dual ply casing
Based on the popular Path tire from the early 2000’s, The Path Pro has been fully redesigned to meet today’s riding styles. This includes a proprietary rubber compound that is both extra-grippy and long-lasting, bigger sizing options, and an all new tread pattern inspired by the original with a smooth center tread and knurled side blocks. Features: - Directional tread pattern with smooth center tread - Proprietary rubber compound - Improved grip & wear resistance - Micro-knurled side blocks Pressure Options: - High Pressure: 100 PSI / Dual-Ply Sidewall - Low Pressure: 35-65 PSI / Lighter, Single-Ply Sidewall NOTE: Yes, it squeaks.
Broc Raiford signature tire. Odyssey worked closely with Broc to dial in a tread that meets his riding needs while remaining simple and stylish. Odyssey's R-Grip rubber compound ensures superior grip and wear resistance. - Large Directional tread pattern - Odyssey R-Grip rubber compound - Superior grip & wear resistance - Micro-knurling throughout - NOTE: Yes, it squeaks
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 20 x 1 3/4 • ISO 419
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire - Steel (Wire) bead - 65-100 PSI
$31.47 - $48.35
Schwalbe's Marathon Racer offers excellent puncture protection in a fast-rolling, slick-tread tire. Their SpeedGrip rubber compound means great handling and long tread life, too.
Page 1 of 2 Next page