- Steerer Diameter: 1" or 1-1/8" (includes shim) - Length: 70, 90, 110mm - Bar Clamp: 25.4 or 31.8 (includes shim) - Angle: +/- 35 degrees - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Shot-peen finish
$30.00 - $40.00
TruVativ's Hussefelt is an aggressive DH/freeride stem forged from 6061 aluminum for superb stiffness and superior strength. The short length provides supreme confidence when railing down the sketchiest steeps. Four bolts attach the faceplate for a vise-like grip on your bars, and the 2-bolt clamp secures to your steerer for pinpoint steering precision and stiffness.
$31.99 - $39.99
Origin-8's X-Tra Lift Stem Riser is an adapter that lets you raise your handlebars and stem. It fits over and securely bolts to 1 1/8-inch forks to extend them. This gives you more height to raise your stem/bars. You use the included spacers to dial in the best fit. The Stem Riser is made from forged 6061 aluminum and is anodized for durability.
$33.99 - $34.99
Dial in your perfect bike fit with FSA's Omega Stem. 3D-forged and CNC machined construction makes this stem stiff and light for power transfer and steering precision. The four-bolt faceplate holds bars securely, and this stem features stainless steel bolt hardware.
$33.99 - $35.00
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Ergo Stem is a great upgrade for road and mountain bikes. It's 3D forged from lightweight and durable 6061-T6 aluminum. It has a 4-bolt, 2-piece face clamp that shaves grams and makes for quick and easy handlebar installation/removal. Plus, the opposing steerer clamp bolts apply more even holding force to protect the fork and keep your bars from changing position.
$34.99 - $35.99
Origin-8's Fix8 Stem is a nice upgrade for your super-cool fixed-gear bike and perfect for mountain bikes, too. It's forged from lightweight and durable aluminum and features a 4-bolt face clamp that holds fast and makes bar installation/removal quick and easy. Plus, the opposing steerer clamp bolts apply more even holding force to keep your bars from changing position. At 50mm long, this stout stem is great for flatland tricks, bar spins, and anything else you come up with.
- 3-D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design
3-D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design
Race Face's Ride stem is designed specifically for riders looking for Race Face engineering and quality at a value price point. - Forged and shot peened from 6061 aluminum for high strength and fatigue resistance at a reasonable weight - Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Machined logo on bar clamp
For cross country and all-mountain riding, Dimension Trail Stems provide a broad array of sizing options, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Constructed with AL-6061-T6 aluminum - Shot-peened finish - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steerer tubes
- Unique style, modern geometry, and rock solid construction, without the heavy price tag - Suitable for all disciplines: Freeride, All Mountain, Enduro - Chamfered bar-clamps to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Ideal for shorter riders to improve the setup of their cockpit. - Length (mm): 40 - Rise: 0° - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack height (mm): 35 - Weight (g): ±170 - Finish: Shot peen anodized, laser logos
- 3D net forged 6061 alloy construction - Angled steer tube clamp slot reduces stress on carbon steer tubes - Stainless steel bar and steerer clamp bolts - Material: 3D net forged 6061 - Angle: +/- 6 degree - Steerer Height: 42mm - Steerer: 1-1/8" - Faceplate Width: 42mm - Bead-blast Black finish - 160g (110mm)
Pro caliber features at a real-world racer price. This 3D net forged 6061 aluminum stem offers +/- 30 degrees of stem angle for riders wanting a more comfortable fit. The angled steer tube clamp slot reduces stress on carbon steer tubes. - Material: 3D net forged 6061 - Angle: +/-30 degree - Steerer Height: 45mm - Steerer: 1-1/8” - Faceplate Width: 40mm - BB black finish - 170g (110mm)
With its classic blend of high strength and low weight, Easton's EA50 stem is a smart choice for your favorite ride. It's made of 3D forged aluminum for amazing stiffness and strength. Easton's Top-Lock technology locks the stem and faceplate together, creating a highly rigid interface while minimizing the loads on the bolts, making the EA50 perfectly safe for carbon bars.
- Ideal for Trail, Enduro, and Downhill MTB applications - 3D-forged and CNC-machined AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Lightweight, extra-wide 4 bolt front-loading one-piece faceplate design - 40mm stack height - Weight: 115g - ISO-Mountain safety certified - Fork Dia: 1-1/8" - Length: 35mm - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Rise: 0° - Color: Black - Material: AL6061-T6
$39.99 - $49.99
The RaceFace Aeffect 35 stem brings the advantages of a 35mm bar to the XC/Trail crowd at a mid-level pricepoint while maintaining a refined Race Face look. - Forged and machined from 6061 aluminum - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts - Stack Height: 39mm - Weight: 155g (60mm)
• Forged aluminum • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
TruVativ's Stylo T20 stem is 3D forged for that perfect balance of light weight, stiffness and control on the trail. Four bolts securely attach the face plate and make changing out handlebars a breeze.
Save your steerer tube and eliminate headset spacers with the Velo Orange Tall-Stack alloy stem. It gives your bike's cockpit a nice clean look. Available in Polished or Black, the 17-degree angle allows the stem to be level on most modern frames. And, you can use handlebar clamp shims to adapt to smaller handlebar clamp diameters, if you like. - Stack height: 75mm - Not recommended for use with carbon steerer tubes
$40.00 - $45.00
Whisky's No.7 Mountain stems offer a stout connection for modern mountain bars. They match the simple, clean aesthetic of other Whisky cockpit components. - Bead-blasted, then anodized, finish - 3D-forged for increased strength, then CNC-machined - 4-bolt faceplate design for easy installation
Whisky's No.7 Stem is a lightweight stem with a clean aesthetic. Stems only have a few jobs to do: hold the bars, provide stable support, and look good. Ours does all three admirably. Paired with any of our handlebars, it rounds out the perfect Whisky cockpit. Available in a wide range of lengths to perfect your bike's fit and performance.
Origin-8's Fix8 OS Stem is the perfect upgrade for your super-stylish fixed-gear bike and it'll work on mountain bikes, too. It's 3D forged from lightweight and durable 6061 aluminum and features a 4-bolt 31.8mm-diameter handlebar face clamp that holds fast and makes for quick and easy handlebar installation/removal. Plus, the opposing steerer clamp bolts apply more even holding force to keep your bars from changing position. At only 50mm long, the Fix8 is great for flatland tricks, bar spins, and anything else you come up with.
- AL 6066-T6 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8 (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 31.8mm handlebar clamp - +/- 6 degree angle - Heat treated hardware - Stack height: 41.8mm
A little H2O is a crucial part of every ride! This sweet stem is made of 6061-T6 aluminum for a light, strong ride. Cold 3D forging adds strength and a nice finish.
RaceFace's Chester 35 Stem is a practical stem with 2 length options and that legendary bomb-proof Race Face toughness baked right in. - Forged and machined from 6061 aluminum - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Stack Height: 42mm
Salsa's Guide Stem is lightweight, durable, and provides excellent steering response on the road or trail. - Bead-blasted, then anodized - 3D-forged for increased strength, then CNC-machined - 4-bolt faceplate design for easy installation - Stack Height: 40
A favorite of FMB Freeride pros, All Mountain warriors, and Enduro racers alike, the SPIKE Race Stem blends tough and sexy seamlessly. 2D Forged for ultimate strength, then CNC weight-optimized in every way, the SPIKE Race Stem might be a lightweight, but its iconic hourglass sectional profile lends the immense torsional stiffness required by SPANK's pros. The burly 31.8mm bar clamp zone is chamfered to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars. Available in super-short 35mm or conventional 50mm lengths, with a minimal stack height, the SPIKE Race Stem brings style and confidence to any ride. - Key technologies: MGR, chamfered bar clamp, "Snap Fit" sealed top cap - Material: 2D Forged MGR Alloy, CNC Weight Optimized - Length (mm): 35 / 50 - Rise: 0° - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack height (mm): 35 - Weight (g): ±150 (35mm) / ±180 (50mm) - Finish: polish anodized, CNC/laser logos - Technologies: MGR - Discipline: race / freeride
$47.00 - $53.00
TruVativ's AKA Stem is 3D forged from 7050 aluminum for durable strength in all conditions. Four bolts attach the faceplate for a vise-like grip on your bars, and the 2-bolt clamp secures to your steerer for pinpoint steering precision and stiffness. This stem perfectly balances weight and strength for your trail or all mountain bike.
Profile's Aris OS stem is a no-nonsense stem made from 6061-aluminum that's been shot peened and anodized for strength and durability. The 4-bolt faceplate is stiff, ultra tough and makes handlebar changes a breeze. And, the opposing-bolt steerer clamp is safe and secure.
- Micro Grain Refined (MGR) alloy - 5mm headset spacer included - 2D forged MGR alloy - CNC weight optimized - Shotpeen anodized - Key technologies: MGR, chamfered bar clamp - Material: 2D Forged MGR Alloy,CNC Weight Optimized - Length (mm) : 35 / 50 - Rise : 0 Degree - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack height (mm): 35 - Weight (g): 150 (35mm) / 180 (50mm) - Finish: Shot peen anodized, laser logos