- Replacement bar donuts for cobrafist pogies
Replacement bar end plug for 45NRTH Cobrafist pogies
Use these to shim All-City's cross levers down from 31.8mm to 26.0mm. - Adapts down to fit 26.0mm road, cross, or drop bars - For use with All-City Cross Levers with 31.8mm bar clamp - Sold as a pair
- Includes stainless bolts - Fits 160mm front and 140mm rear rotors
- Includes stainless steel bolts - 40mm fits 200mm Front and 180mm Rear Rotors
Essential parts to properly service and maintain all Avid CODE brakes. - Replacement parts for 2011-2016 CODE brakes - Includes bearings, bearing press tool, pivot bolt, cam, cam spring, and lever
- Ultralight, CNC-machined 6061 aluminum spacers for fine-tuning stem height - Includes one each: 3, 5, 10mm spacers and two each: 1mm spacers
- Soft foam grip donuts prevent thumb blisters from riding gloveless - Intended for use with flanged BMX grips to prevent rubbing and irritation
- Allows the use of two separate cables running from detangler to brake for more precise adjustment and better feel - Attaches to rear cable guide and routes two cables around seat post
- 10mm tall, hex shaped alloy spacers in a variety of colors - Compatible with 1-1/8" headtubes - Size: 1-1/8" x 10mm
- Alloy 1-1/8" seatpost clamp - Single bolt
- Axle washers for use with 19mm bottom brackets - 19.1x26x2.0mm - Interface: 19mm - Sold in a 10-pack
- Alloy 1-1/8" seatpost clamp - Double clamp design for extra holding power on BMX bikes
- Bar end plugs - Sold in pairs
$15.00 - $27.00
Low viscosity mineral oil for use with Campagnolo hydraulic brake systems. - Will not damage frame finishes - Does not absorb water so regular bleeding is not necessary - Non-toxic and will not irritate skin
EPS Power Unit Mounts are required for mounting the Power Unit to the bicycle and are available in both seatpost mount and waterbottle mount. - Not compatible with the V3 Power Unit - Required for external mounting of V2 Power Unit
- Compatible with Super Record, Record, and Athena EPS systems - Required for use with the charger and works with V2 systems - USA/North America plug - adapters required for other countries
Screws required for mounting Campagnolo hydraulic rear calipers to bicycle frames. Lengths unique to frame specifications.
EPS Power Unit Mounts are required for mounting the Power Unit to the bicycle and are available in both seatpost mount and waterbottle mount. - For mounting the V3 power inside the seat tube using the water bottle screws - Not compatible with the V2 Power Unit
EPS cable guide magnets are required for internally routing EPS wires. - Includes: wire, metal cable, and magnet
- Required for use on carbon frames with carbon front derailleur braze on mounts - Compatible with all Campagnolo EPS front derailleurs - Increases the stiffness of carbon front derailleur braze-on mounts to handle the increase torque of EPS front derailleurs
In conjunction with the EPS Power Unit, the Interface is the "thinking" center of EPS and is responsible for on board diagnostics, managing settings, converting analog signal from Ergo Levers to digital and sending it on to the Power Unit maintaining a dialogue with the Power Unit. - Weathertight, o-ring sealed connectors - Waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes (IP67 Rated) - Compatible only with the Chorus Power Unit
The EPS Power Unit is the brain of the entire EPS system. The power unit input/output gate charges the battery and updates the firmware. The unit checks and manages the battery pack, interacts with the interface, drives the front and rear derailleurs, and displays system anomalies through an acoustic buzzer and RGD light. EPS V2 Power Units are for internal battery applications, under bottom bracket, or under chain stay mounting options and require the specific EPS V2 Interface. - Weathertight, o-ring sealed connectors - Lithium Ion battery duration: 500km/month - 1500km, 1000km/month - 1800km, 2000km/month - 2000km - Water proof to 1 meter for 30 minutes (IP67 Rated) - Operational temperature: -4F to 140F - Charging temperature: 32F to 113F
The EPS Power Unit is the systems source of power as well as the "brain" of the system, responsible for managing the battery pack, enabling and monitoring the front and rear derailleurs and communicating with the Interface Unit. - Weathertight, o-ring sealed connectors - Lithium Ion battery duration: 500km/month - 1500km, 1000km/month - 1800km, 2000km/month - 2000km - Water proof to 1m for 30 minutes (IP67 Rated) - Operational temperature: -4F to 140F - Charging temperature: 32F to 113F - 17mm diameter for easy seat post installation - Battery charges through the Interface Unit - Compatible only with the Super Record/Record V3 Power Unit
Interlok spacers nest into the lip of Cane Creek headset uppers for a rock solid, flex-free fit. - Composite construction
Replacement elastomers for Thudbuster LT suspension seatposts allow the rider to tune for weight.
Installation of air volume reducers for Cane Creek shocks make the spring rate more progressive. - Spacers can be cut to fine-tune spring curve
Replacement elastomers for Thudbuster ST suspension seatposts allow the rider to tune for weight.
Replacement top subassemblies are compatible across Cane Creek 110-, 40-, and 10-Series headsets with the same SHIS values. - Bearings not included - Stack height: 9mm
Cane Creek's Thud Glove protects the moving parts of your Thud Buster seatpost from dirt and weather. Available in both short- and long-travel models.
Page 1 of 31 Next page