SRAM's Apex Brake Caliper is forged from aluminum for low weight and high strength. SRAM's powerful dual-pivot design offers excellent stopping power and great modulation. You'll appreciate the easy-to-replace cartridge brake pads, and the handy quick release and adjustment barrel too.
In the pursuit of pure downhill speed, there's only one brake to choose: Shimano's Saint Hydraulic Brake Levers. Short pivot Servo-Wave Levers provide excellent pad clearance, faster pad engagement, and 20% more braking power than previous designs. And, free stroke adjustment lets you dial in lever travel for customized brake performance. Single-finger levers feature incredible ergonomics and a dimpled surface for sure grip on your next descent. Tool-free reach adjustment fits these levers to your hands and riding style, so total control will never be far from your hands. These levers are I-Spec compatible so you can keep handlebar clutter to a minimum.
• Side pull design • Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing • Aluminum construction • 330 grams/set
• Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers • Aluminum • Left: triple chainring; Right: 7-speed • Cables and housing included
Hope Mono Mini Disc Brake Pads. · Sintered: high-graphite compound; best for wet weather durability · Organic: Softer compound than sintered, works better in dry conditions, but wears faster · Fits Tech and Tech Evo M4 Brakes
Hope Pad Clip • Fits Tech and Tech Evo M4, X2, and V2 Brakes
The short blade design of the Origin-8 Mini Trigger Brake Lever gives a clean, sleek look—with great stopping power—to your handlebars. • Designed for caliper & cantilever brakes • Cold forged double bent lever blade • 1-finger lever blade • 22.2mm (7/8") clamp • Short blade design • Left hand • 76g each
- Replacement pads for Campagnolo Super Record 11-speed groups - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Salmon: aggressive compound for wet weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping - Triple: Kool-Stop's most aggressive compound combination for controlled braking in all conditions - Carbon - Kool-Stop's original carbon compound which works great for most carbon wheels but will wear quicker on fast steep descents. - Carbon 2: updated formula for carbon rims, withstands steep descents with reduced wear
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Magura) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent brake performance and durability.
Just because you eschew gears doesn't mean you're willing to settle for heavy, retro brake levers. Welcome to single speed paradise with SRAM's 900 Single Speed Brake Levers. The unidirectional carbon levers are impressively light and SRAM's renowned ergonomic hoods are always comfy. Set up your single speed rig right with SRAM's 900 brake levers.
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Forged alloy construction •3 finger •Locking feature keeps brake engaged •230g pair
• Compatible with most side and center pull brakes • Excellent for BMX and freestyle • Hex nut type • All weather compound
Shimano's XTR Trail Disc Brake Levers are powerful and ergonomic. They feature Servo-Wave technology which means quick brake engagement and excellent modulation. Wide, short levers feature tool-free reach adjustment so you can customize the fit for a totally dialed fit. Caliper, hose, mineral oil, and rotor sold separately.
SRAM's S-700 Shift Lever w/Hydraulic Disc Brake delivers pro-level shifting performance, excellent ergonomics, and the power and modulation of hydraulic disc braking. Feel the ergonomics and response of SRAM’s DoubleTap shifting as you drop a gear for that grueling climb or ratchet through the 10 speeds in that frantic sprint finish. Once you give the brake lever a squeeze, all that great shifting seems like icing on the cake. You’ll instantly notice that the hydraulic disc brake requires less hand force than a traditional cable-pull brake, and provides incredible power and modulation that makes every road or cross ride better.
• Replacement nut for recessed caliper brakes
Kool-Stop's C89 Series insert pad was designed to fit in Campagnolo 8 and 9 speed group systems. Also fits Shimano Dura Ace BR-7400 and BR-7403. Features: Patented Plow Tip Water Grooves Dove Tail fit Rim Friendly Compounds Black - Kool-Stop's standard compound which is great for all weather conditions, but designed for dry condition riding. Salmon - Kool-Stop's most famous Salmon compound is also one of our most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry. Dual - A fusion of Kool-Stop's two finest compounds which will give superb braking in all weather conditions. This combination produces a more controlled smooth stop!
- K-Force rotors feature a two piece design balancing weight and braking performance. Weight relieved alloy carrier for added rotor stiffness - Afterburner rotors have an increased surface area for better heat management - Rotors include: (1) 6-bolt/44mmBCD rotor with (6) T-25 rotor mounting bolts - 98g K-Force, 142g Afterburner
$10.60 - $42.00
- Hayes service parts for calipers - Rebuild kits include: (2) caliper pistons with square profile seals, transfer port o-ring, and caliper bleeder with cap
- One piece forged body with cable adjusting barrel - Black anodized with laser etched graphics - Includes 160mm L-series rotor - Adapters sold separately - Weight does not include rotor or adapter - Caliper: 74mm - Rotor: 160mm - Weight: 195g
$25.00 - $30.00
SRAM road disc brake pads are designed for use with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes (HRD). - For use with Level Ultimate & Level TLM Brakes - Pad Material: Organic - Type: Road/CX - Includes guide pin, clip, & pad spreader
Suitable for moderate use applications - All-around performance in mixed weather conditions - Good performance at high or low temperatures - Great pad life - Quieter than sintered pads - Pad material: steel - Compound: semi-metallic - Compatibility: Hayes CX5,GX2,MX2,MX3,MX4,MX5,SO1E / Promax DSK810
- Lightweight 1-piece, co-molded pad design - Advanced alloy rim braking compound provides superior performance in both dry and wet conditions - Fully integrated angle adjustment - Automatic toe-in alignment - Length of Pad: 70mm - Compound: All Weather - Pad Color: Black - Hardware Color: Black
- Lightweight 2-piece alloy cartridge design - Advanced alloy rim braking compound provides superior performance in both dry and wet conditions - Fully integrated angle adjustment - Automatic toe-in alignment - Length of Pad: 70mm - Pad Color: Black - Hardware Color: Black - Post Orientation: Offset
Kool-Stop has formulated a new compound with their Continental line of brake pads specifically for composite wheels. They have color matched and fine tuned the perfect compound for Skyway Tuff Wheels! Features: - Special "mag-friendly" compound works great on ALL composite mag wheels - Strongly suggest using the same color brake pad as the mag wheels that you will be using these on! - These are made just like "back in the day" with a small threaded post. Will fit all old-school style caliper brakes. May not work on all V-brakes, however! - Sold in pairs/ 2 pcs. - Rim friendly
Kool-Stop's E-Bike disc pads are produced with a ceramic barrier between the organic friction material and the steel backing plate to reduce heat transfer into the brake caliper causing brake fade. With the heavier design and quick speeds of Electric bikes, they require a compound that will hold up and provide consistent braking power. - Qty 1 = enough for 1 wheel
$12.50 - $13.50
The BMX Pad is a top choice for BMX bikes' direct pull brakes. The curved design allows this longer more rigid pad to contour the rim for better brake performance. Features: - Hardened and plated reinforced steel backbone - Patented angled tip plow - Water grooves - Knurl-lock washer system - Available only in Threaded COLORS - Kool-Stop's colored pads are a semi-aggressive compound that will give you good performance in all weather conditions Salmon - Kool-Stop's most famous Salmon compound is also one of their most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry. Specifications: - Weight per pair: 61.7 grams - Overall length: 78.5 mm - Pad contact width: 8.5 mm
$12.50 - $14.99
The Supra 2 is an updated design of the original Supra. This is one of Kool-Stop's most popular rim pads and offers a thicker friction material for longer life. Features: - Hardened and plated reinforced steel backbone - Patented angled tip plow - Water grooves - Knurl-lock washer system - Self tow in - Available only in Threaded - Rim Friendly Compounds Compounds: - Salmon - Kool-Stop's most famous Salmon compound is also one of our most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry. - Electric - Kool-Stop's E-Electric compound is formulated specifically for the higher speeds and weights of electric bicycles. - Clear - An extreme compound for only experienced trick or trails riders needing a compound that will instantly lock the wheels. - Ceramic - This compound was designed for ceramic coated rims and is great in all weather conditions. - Pink - Colored pads are a semi–aggressive compound that will give you good performance in all weather conditions. Specifications: - Weight per pair: 60.6 grams - Overall length: 66.5 mm - Pad contact width: 9.1 mm
Caliper only - does not include lever or hose. 18mm front or rear. Includes steel-backed organic pads - Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Rotor Included: No - Hydraulic Fluid Type: DOT
The eeBrake G4 is the fourth generation of the legendary eeBrake featuring 100% CNC machined parts, a wider design optimized for 22 – 28mm rims, stiffer black arch spring, a revised one-piece center adjuster with built in resistance for easier use and ghosted laser etching that will stand the test of time – all with the same extraordinary stopping power and light weight that you’ve come to rely on from eeBrakes. REMARKABLY POWERFUL, POWERFULLY LIGHT The eeBrake is the ultimate brake from start to finish – a uniquely robust patented design developed and refined by relentless engineering, both at the computer and through real-life testing. At half the weight than that of its competitors, eeBrakes continue to set new standards by which all other high performance road brakes are judged. The same supreme upgrade for performance-oriented riders, a dramatically higher overall stiffness provides better modulation and more power. No detail has been overlooked, greater tire clearance and tool-less pad centering make installation simple. PERFECT CABLE ALIGNMENT The all-new titanium eeBrake cable adjuster pivots as the brake is applied, optimizing cable alignment during brake actuation. Also, the cable housing extends to lower tip of the cable adjustment screw eliminating added friction. That means, as the brake lever is squeezed, you get even and friction-free braking power. AERODYNAMIC Cross Cable Path aligns the brake cable over the center of the brake. This alignment provides a graceful, clean line and moves cables into the “wind shadow” of the frame, providing an aerodynamic advantage over traditional brakes with their cables and lever arms off to one side of the caliper. EASY PRECISION The tool-less adjustability provides super precision and pad motion consistency through the patented “Link” pad travel proportioning system. No annoying pad rub and constant need to re-center. No more re-adjusting the main fixing bolt after initial installation or using spring tensioning screws to align the brake pads. QUICK & SIMPLE One simple flip of the lever on the Quick Strut release opens wide enough to easily clear a 31mm tire allowing easy wheel removal. Change pads with ease using our patented system via Shimano style pads allowing for easy pad installation and removal without the use of tools. MATERIALS - CNC High Grade Aluminum, Titanium, and Stainless Steel RIM WIDTH COMPATIBILITY - 19mm to 28mm ADJUSTMENTS - Tool-free caliper centering adjustment - Wheel removal - quick release - Titanium Barrel adjuster w/ retention O-ring - T-25 Trox pad holder / cable clamp LEVERAGE COMPATIBILITY - Optimized to work with Shimano, Campagnolo, and SRAM levers LOGO BADGES - Two stage anodized engraved aluminum ee badge WEIGHT DIRECT MOUNT - 78.4 grams* (Front) - 78.2 grams* (Rear) *Pads not included WARRANTY - 3 Years
The SRAM Level brake levels the playing field with power and reliability stuffed into a lightweight package. This is a no-nonsense performer, but don’t let its understated disposition fool you — Level gives you the art of braking in minimalist form. - Same proven lever technologies as Guide—piston, seals, reservoir and bladder - Compact lever body with DirectLink - Distinct contact point - Pinch clamp - Application (DB): Mountain Bike - Brake type: Hydraulic - Blade material: Aluminum - Stamped - Orientation: Right Rear - Pad type (Disc): Steel-backed organic - Bracket (Disc Brake): Direct mount DIR, Intl Std(140mm Rear,160mm Frt rotor) 0IS, Intl Std(160mm Rear,180mm Frt rotor) 20I - Hose length (mm): 1800mm, 950mm - Pistons: 2 - Piston material: Phenolic Plastic - Rotor type recommended: 1-piece G2 CleanSweep - Weight Based On: Direct Mount, 800mm hose, 160mm G2 Rotor (TARGET) - Weight (g): 430
The SRAM RED brakeset improves on all fronts: it’s lighter, more aerodynamic and leverages more braking power. What’s more, it features broader tire clearance. A classic made modern. - AeroLink arm amplifies braking power while reducing frontal area - Lighter, aero pad retainers carry SwissStop Flash Pro pads standard - Aero design extends to the shape of the indexed four-position quick release - Wider clearance for modern tires and wheelsets (up to 28c) - Updated finish to match new SRAM RED eTap AXS - Reach: Standard
Maximum aero-efficiency doesn’t have to mean minimum comfort. The SRAM S-900 aero brake lever’s ultra-thin, full-carbon-fiber form is shaped to slice through the air while also allowing for excellent hand fit. The addition of a return spring puts it in a class of its own. - Compatible with SRAM: RED, Force, Rival and Apex - Recommended use with SRAM Force - Carbon fiber lever - ISO 4210 compliant - see declaration of conformity for details
Characteristics: - smooth feel in the brake lever - predictable and progressive brake power - very high durability - consistently quiet operation Fits: SRAM - HRD - eTap HRD - Level Ultimate,TLM
- Cable-actuated flat-mount mechanical disc-brake caliper - "Plug and Play" dual piston caliper for improved braking performance over single-piston designs - Dual-piston brake-pad actuation prevents rotor deformation - Compatible with both 140mm and 160mm front and rear rotors - Fully adjustable design featuring pad in/out fine-tuning - Includes mounting hardware and FM adapter - Uses Origin8 disc brake pad models 120563/120564/120565
- Cable-actuated post-mount mechanical disc-brake caliper - "Plug and Play" dual-piston caliper for improved braking performance over single-piston designs - Dual-piston brake-pad actuation prevents rotor deformation - Suitable for both front and rear wheel use - Available in both a Road/Cross/Gravel version, as well as a MTB-specific design - Fully adjustable design featuring pad in/out fine-tuning - Includes mounting hardware and IS adapter - Uses Origin8 disc brake-pad models 120393/120281/120295
Jagwire Sport Organic pads feature an all-new resin compound. Mounted on a steel backing plate, this compound gives good power and modulation, while keeping noise to a minimum. Great for riders primarily riding in dry conditions. - Fit a variety of Magura brakes and offer industry leading brake compounds for consistent, confident performance - Organic pad for Magura 4-piston brake calipers
It has a championship-winning pedigree, and is ready to take all of the punishment you want to give it. Level TLM puts proven SRAM braking performance and consistency at your fingertips, in a sleek, lightweight design optimized specifically for cross-country and light trail use. Power and modulation are delivered via the Level TLM’s alloy lever blade, DirectLink actuation, DOT 5.1 fluid, and SRAM's two-piston, monoblock caliper. The design provides superior heat management for consistent, fade-free performance all day long, and BLEEDING EDGE technology makes maintenance incredibly simple, so your brakes feel great all day—every day.
The SRAM Guide RSC is packed with ride-enhancing performance that makes every new trail a trusted old friend. SRAM started from scratch, to create the perfect combination of braking reliability and control. Brand-new SwingLink technology provides more power, silky-smooth modulation, less deadband and better lever-feel than you’ve ever experienced. Steep-line confidence. Deep-corner dominance. Ride every trail like you own it. Now featuring the World Championship-winning S4 caliper with Bleeding Edge and Heat Shield technologies. - Weight: 381 grams - Lever Material: Aluminum - Caliper Design: 4-piston, dual diameter caliper - Finish: Polished Silver Ano, Black Ano - Pad: Steel-backed organic - Fluid: DOT 5.1 - Mount: Ambidextrous - Adjustment: Tool-free Reach Adjust, Contact Point Adjust, Banjo Adjust - Special Features: Tool-free Reach Adjust, Contact Point Adjust, Piggyback Reservoir, - MatchMaker X compatible, Bleeding Edge, Heat Shield - Tech Highlights: SwingLink, PURE Bladder, Timing Port Closure, Lever Pivot Bearings, - Bleeding Edge, Heat Shield - Material: Forged aluminum *Rotor and adaptor sold separately
Suitable for moderate use applications - All-around performance in mixed weather conditions - Good performance at high or low temperatures - Great pad life - Quieter than sintered pads - Pad material: steel - Compound: semi-metallic - Compatibility: Formula Mega,The One,C1,R1,RR1,RX,RO,T1
- Includes everything needed to mount hex nut style (non-recessed) caliper brakes - Model: Front
Self balancing design allows for completely symmetric set up and pad pressure. Forged alloy skeleton arms are extremely stiff and lightweight. - Includes special compound brake pads for optimal braking on both wet and dry surfaces - Compatible with all Ergopower shift levers - Compatible with all tires up to 32mm - Independent adjustment of individual arms - Brake Mount Type: Direct Mount Road Caliper - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Pad Type: Cartridge - Weight: 176 grams (Front)
While the other components of the drivetrain take care of acceleration, the Centaur groupset also offers fantastic control thanks to newly designed brakes weighing around 50 grams less than competitors’ equivalent models. For the cyclist this is a major plus, as they know they can count on the extreme control offered by such powerful and adjustable brakes. Push harder and go faster, Centaur brakes will be your faithful ally as you power to victory. - Dual pivot front and rear brakes. - Forged solid aluminum brake arms provide increased stiffness. - Includes special compound brake pads for optimal braking on both wet and dry surfaces. - Adjustable pad holders allow for micro adjustment - Brake Mount Type: Short Reach Caliper (39mm - 49mm) - Brake Position: Set - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Pad Type: Cartridge - Weight: 325 grams
Intrinsically designed to function seamlessly with the SL-4700 shift lever, The right braking solutions for every type of rider, comfortable and ergonomic lever profile. - Adjustable reach - Brake cable and housing set included - Compatible with V-brakes, road calipers and road mechanical disc brakes - Adjustable lever reach and transmission ratio - Aluminum construction with anodized finish - Compatible with road bike brakes, v-brakes, and road disc brakes - For handlebar diameter 22.2 mm
- 3-layer structure with aluminum core and two stainless steel outer layers reduces rotor surface temperature approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors -Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub -Aluminum spider -Includes standard type rotor lockring
- Cable actuated dual piston mechanical disc brake caliper - "Plug and Play" post mount caliper for improved braking performance over single piston designs - Dual piston brake pad actuation prevents rotor deformation - Suitable for both front and rear wheel use - Available in both a Road/Cross/Gravel version, as well as an MTB specific design - Tool free adjustment - Includes mounting hardware and IS adapter - Uses Origin8 disc brake pad models 120386/120269/120289
- 70mm universal brake pad inserts for Origin8 Vise MTB cartridge brake pads - Advanced alloy rim braking compound provides superior performance in both dry and wet conditions - Automatic toe-in alignment - Cantilever and V-brake compatible - Brand Compatibility: Universal - Length of Pad: 70mm - Pad Color: Black
- 55mm brake pad inserts for Origin8 Vise road cartridge brake pads - Advanced alloy rim braking compound provides superior performance in both dry and wet conditions - Automatic toe-in alignment - Length of Pad: 55mm - Compound: All Weather
- Forged alloy construction - 3-finger length - Compatible with caliper and cantilever brakes
This upgraded version of the BB7 has a durable anodized finish and stainless steel hardware. - For use with short cable-pull levers - Pad retraction and spring tension are adjustable - Due to the shape of the brake pad installation tabs, this model is not compatible with Centerlock or HSX rotors - Includes steel-backed organic pads - Caliper has 74mm mounting bolt spacing; mounting adaptors are sold separately - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Rotor Included: No - Weight: 204 g
Complete replacement master cylinder assemblies for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes
Replacement master cylinder pivot pin for Hayes hydraulic disc levers
Stiff, light and beautiful, Avid's Speed Dial 7 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel for your linear-pull or mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach for maximum hand comfort and are made to bend, not break, in the event of a crash. Plus, by turning Avid's Speed Dial knob, you can precisely tune the feel of your brakes any time without tools.
Jagwire Sport Semi-Metallic disc brake pads are a great improvement from OEM. They feature a high-performance semi-metallic compound that blends the low-noise of a resin pad with the durability of a metallic pad. Mounted to a steel backing plate, these are a great all-purpose pad.
With its completely new, 4-piston S4 caliper, SwingLink lever cam, and carbon lever blade, SRAM's 360-gram Guide Ultimate stands alone as leader in its class. It has been engineered to be light and powerful, with superior heat management capabilities, which give you better, more consistent, more reliable braking. The new caliper design also incorporates a redesigned seal and aluminum piston interface for ease of setup and improved consistency, while Bleeding Edge technology makes bleeding the Guide Ultimate a quick and easy task.
Hayes Radar disc brake mineral oil system - Crosshair disc brake adjustment system allows you to quickly and accurately align your calipers with a hex key set screw - Tooled reach adjust - 22mm caliper pistons - Split lever clamp for easy installation and removal
Road Sport pads feature a quality replaceable pad insert for easy maintenance. - Color: Red - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard
- Forged alloy V-brakes with 103mm arms - Brilliantly anodized in a variety of colors - Compatible with 70mm threaded brake pads - Front or rear - 21mm–35mm reach
High performance Kevlar, Ceramic, Brass and resin composite material. Provides excellent brake power with minimal effort at the brake lever. Performance is consistent in both wet and dry conditions and pad life is excellent. High quality springs included with every set (where applicable). Fits: Avid - Elixir 9,7,5,3,1,CR,R SRAM - XX - XO - DB 5,3,1 - Level TL,T,Level
High performance compound for carbon wheels. Excellent stopping power wet and dry with superior modulation and low pad wear rates. Fits: - SRAM Road - Shimano Road - Campagnolo Potenza 2016 - Campagnolo Athena 2016 - Campagnolo Veloce 2016 - Campagnolo Centaur 2017
- Semi-Metallic brake compound for excellent stopping power in wet or dry conditions - Steel backing plate